Users who view the site, will enter the minimum amount of information in the devices in use, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called â € œcookiesâ € saved in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are different types of cookies, some to make more effective the use of the site, others to enable certain features.
Our cookies could serve, for example, for:
- Store the entered preferences
- Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password
- Analyze the use of the services and content provided by the site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of cookies
This are various types of cookies that could be used depending on the purpose of use:
This type of cookies allows the correct operation of some sections of the site. There are two categories: persistent and session:
- Persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
- Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. This information will be used for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookies collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how they arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the analysis of third-part services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookies integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the site.
These cookies are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
The site according to current legislation, has not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the site.
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used by this website
A seguire la lista di cookies tecnici, analytics e di terze parti utilizzati da questo sito:
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, __utmv, _ga, _gat, LiveHelpSession Google Analytics These cookies are used to collect information about our visitors use our site. We may use this information to complilate reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, from where visitors have reached the site and the pages they have visited.
- googtrans, googtransopt Google Translate These cookies store the translation preferences of the Google Translate ?? service.
- __atuvc, __atuvs – Add This – The cookie is associated with the social widget – AddThis – which is commonly incorporated into sites to enable visitors to share content with an extended range of sharing networks and platforms. The cookie stores an updated count of the pages shared by the user.
- PHPSESSID – PHP Session – The cookie is used to track imported logical information to allow basic site operations.
- Facebook Pixel – The cookie allows you to track conversions that occur on your website as a result of the adverts you are running on Facebook.
- wordpress_logged_in_ – The cookie stores the access credentials to the reserved area
wordpress_xxxxx – WordPress uses these cookies to store authentication details
- woocommerce_recently_viewed – The cookie is used to create a statistics of recently visited e-commerce objects
- woocommerce_items_in_cart – contains a unique code for each user, so you can retrieve the cart information to a database created for each user. No personal information is stored in this cookie
- woocommerce_cart_hash – contains a unique code for each user, so that you can find the cart information from a database created for each user. No personal information is stored in this cookie
- wp_woocommerce_session – contains information on the entire cart and helps the e-commerce system to know when the information in the cart changes. No personal information is stored in this cookie
Duration of cookies
The owner does not use persistent cookies.
However, browsing the pages of the website of the owner, you can interact with sites managed by third parties who can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
The following instructions may vary depending on the version of software used.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
GET INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES USED BY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)